Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Bubblegum Body Snatchers

In my humble opinion Invasion of the Body Snatchers 1978 is one of the best horror/sci-fi films ever.  You got that?  Ever!  Yeah, I know there are loads of other movies out there, but I am not talking about them.
For the upcoming masterpiece Absurdly Disturbing Tales I wanted to include an homage to that tale, and I have done it.  A brilliant little story called  Bubblegum Body Snatchers, a happy young man is about to be replaced by a doppelganger, thanks to bubblegum from space!  Lots of bones breaking, veins and agony in this one... plus it is the first one I have worked on in this series of stories that features some of my more 'classic' surreal humor, as opposed to the bleak, shocking and disturbing horror.


No comments:

Post a Comment